Poppy of bunnykitchen.com has nominated my blog as one of her “One Lovely Blog” awards, I’m so happy! Thanks, Poppy. 🙂
Random Facts About Me:
1. I am one of seven siblings, one from the same parents, two step-siblings, two half sisters and one adopted brother.
2. For high school I went to a boarding academy in the middle of fields in Washington state. When I arrived in the late 80s we could not wear jeans to class!
3. I ran my first (and last) marathon in 2006.
4. I have lived in 8 different states over the past 15 years and visited 14 countries.
5. I became a vegan 3 years ago and have never looked back – I feel so much better!
6. I hate socks and would like to live in a place where you can either wear boots or sandals all year around.
7. I want to write a memoir, even if no one reads it!
Here are the blogs I would like to nominate for the “One Lovely Blog” Award: